Ascension Update 24th April 2013 – Preparing For Reality Shift!

jettison

Jettison that which got you here in order to proceed!

This message doesn’t apply to everybody at this time but probably will register with most at some point on their journey.

You possibly have followed many teachings and teachers to attain the level of understanding you have now reached. And if you have absorbed the knowledge and processed it to reach the same or equivalent understanding deep within your being. You more than likely have got to the ‘what next’ point or more appropriately the ‘does it matter’ point :)

All ancient teachings and text have one thing in common – they all apply to the level of understanding attained by either people who exist / existed on 3d earth or evolved beings attached to this consciousness.

None of this information is of any use beyond this level of consciousness as everything  is evolving, not just us. Most people have at some time said or heard it’s enough to BE. Even though we know it’s enough to BE most of us spend the majority of our free time concerning ourselves about everything and everybody instead of BEing.

All the books, seminars, teachers and teachings provide a valid and useful service in guiding people to eventually get to the point where they KNOW themselves in relationship to all that is. They thereby have a good relationship with their higher-self in fact some are united with their higher-self.

In order to move beyond this reality to the new reality one needs to LET GO of the need to see everything in relationship to what you have learnt. When one removes the point of focus one sees everything :)

We only had all these experiences to discover what works and what doesn’t and to see what would happen if you allow total random evolution with no guidance (duality). Many planets (not just us) have evolved to the point of self destruction. This will no longer be the case after the completed ascension process (evolution) of our universe as all life will benefit from our ascension including those that are helping us from the far reaches of our universe.

You have nothing to fear embracing the future beyond this reality and everything to gain ♥

26 Responses to “Ascension Update 24th April 2013 – Preparing For Reality Shift!”

1. naomisilverart says:

I received information last night that the energies are slowing down before gearing up for a massive shift that will propel things forward at rocket speed. Is this what you’re sensing? Any suggestions for coping with the nausea, discomfort, etc. from the change in energy?

As always, thank you.

• david says:

No Naomi I am floating in no time at present or should I say coping :) This post is to assist those that have reached the point where they have reached a wall as it were. If those that are ready to drop the past do so it will in actuality catapult us forward so maybe it is connected :) The only thing my wife and I have found to help the nausea is very naughty chocolate cake, sugary foods and keeping fluids up. Crazy as it seems it does work.

• naomisilverart says:

I’m not sure what you’re talking about, but that’s ok. Whatever is going to happen will happen whether I understand it or not. Glad to hear you’re coping. I’m having one of these “I’m sick of this thing!” days.

And I was feeling guilty for eating so much chocolate yesterday! LOL If I remember correctly, sweet foods like chocolate, sweet potatoes, etc. are “stomach” foods in Chinese medicine, so it does make sense that chocolate would help.

• david says:

Sorry I wasn’t clear in my reply. You asked if I was sensing the slow down before the shift. My answer was no I was just given the above message to post. On reflection I realised if enough people let go of what they think is the basis of their reality, we will automatically be catapulted to our future reality :)

• naomisilverart says:

I see what you’re saying. My impression is more that we’re not so much in control of this process, that whatever is going to happen is going to happen no matter what we do or don’t do, but that we are prepared and able to deal with it (even if we-including myself here-don’t think we are). But we could be certainly be talking about the same thing. It’s so difficult to discuss something that really is beyond our scope of comprehension and language. Grateful for this exchange as it helps lessen the feeling of isolation. :)

• david says:

You’re impression is correct, this is going to happen with or without our assistance but it will be much smoother with our compliance and help :)

• naomisilverart says:

True. By the way, I tried your suggestion to put my hands in the grass. It relaxes me quickly. Thanks. :)

• david says:

I am so pleased it worked :) When your hands are in contact with the grass, try breathing the energy through your hands (I hope you understand what I mean by this) it will dramatically increase the calming / healing effect of your interaction with the planetary / devic energies :)

• naomisilverart says:

How did you figure this out? What do you mean by breathing energy through my hands? I did feel my hands buzzing a little.

• david says:

I didn’t figure it out, I was given it (possibly by your higher self) when I was in conversation with you :)

Sit in a composed and as relaxed as possible position with your hands flat on the grass. Slowly take a deep breath, hold it for a moment or two and then slowly let it out, continue for five or six breaths. As you are doing this breathing focus your mind on your hands and visualize energy being drawn in on the in breath, filling, cleansing, healing, relaxing as it flows through you. As you exhale feel the tension, dis-ease, heat, emotion flowing back into the earth to be healed, cleansed and transmuted into pure positive energy. This process is one I used to use when I was a healer many years ago, I found it very effective.

• Jen says:

I find ginger tea helps with nausea :)

2. [...] Copyright © theviewfrommywindow.co.uk. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material freely, provided the content, including the title,  is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is not used for profit, and this copyright notice and link is included: http://theviewfrommywindow.co.uk/ link to original article [...]

3. naomisilverart says:

Thank you so much! I will try this tomorrow and let you know what happens.

Wondering what your take is on leaving 3D behind in order to move forward considering there are people/things/places/activities we love in 3D? Or is it more than anything a shift in perception?

• david says:

Everything is a mere thought away and nothing is exactly real. If you think of the favourite novel you read as a child, you can still dip back into it as fresh as when you first read it. The reality is somewhat like that. As you so rightly say it is a matter of perception. Nothing and nobody dies as we can still interact with them on the other side if we so choose. It is like keeping photographs of long lost loved ones, if we look at them we feel sad as we are transported back in time to when the photograph was taken. If we didn’t have the photograph and visualised the person or pet we sense them live and well as if they still exist and feel uplifted rather than sad :)

• naomisilverart says:

I am constantly being told to stop complaining and manifest my life the way I want it. And in order to do this, I am trying to wrap my brain around how malleable this reality is. I have seen some things come to fruition recently. I think the trick is staying in the mindset of manifesting instead of suffering.

Thank you, by the way, for coming into my life right now. I’d been asking for someone like you for quite a while. I just had no idea it would be someone across the pond. :)

• david says:

I don’t give personal advice or guidance these days as it is a form of favouritism so thank you for asking questions in the public arena so many with the same or similar questions can find answers :) We are all one family the world is a very small place :)

• naomisilverart says:

I’ve been hoping people are able to gain something from our conversations. I feel a bit self-conscious putting all of this out in the open, but I’m fine with it if it’s helping others.

• david says:

The comments are helping I have received other comments which confirm this. In time others will add to the pool so more confirmation and validation can be given to future readers.

• naomisilverart says:

Thanks for letting me know that, David. I feel like I’m taking up a bit too much space on here, but I feel compelled to ask for your insights as well as share what I am going though. I do hope that my honesty will help others to feel that this is a safe environment in which they can be honest about their experiences and get the support they need.

• Jen says:

I’m finding this conversation helpful, so thank you for being so open. I also tried putting my hands in the grass rather then walking and was surprised at the difference, I sat with my palms flat on the ground and didn’t want to get up. Unfortunately, I have no privacy in my back yard at the moment because our neighbor is building a second house and has taken the fence half down.

• naomisilverart says:

@Jen So glad this is helping, Jen. I have he same issue with a lack of privacy while grounding but I figure it’s more important for me to feel better than worry about people looking at me while I meditate.

@David Is it the increased activation of the upper chakras that makes for the nausea, dizziness, and excess heat in the upper body? I’ve never heard this mentioned before.

Also, I’m wondering if you might be able to do a post on manifesting at some point. Everyone talks about the importance of doing it, but I have seen/heard very little about HOW to do it.

• david says:

Yes Naomi energy = heat and higher vibrations cause the vertigo effects until one gets used to them, in the meantime use the grounding we have talked of recently.

You will have seen many talk of ‘The Secret’ and ‘The Law Of Attraction’. It is basically what you put your energy into you create i.e. if you constantly worry that you are not going to have enough money to pay the next bill there is a good chance you wont. The secret is to train the mind to think the opposite way in order to have what you need. Unfortunately as with much going round many are promoting excess and service to self so I tend to steer away from the subject as it could draw the wrong elements into my world.

4. david says:

The Reason Why Grounding Through The Hands Helps Some People!

As we progress with the ascension process toward 5d the more we move away from service to self and towards unconditional love, compassion and finer feeling.

As part of this process the lower three chakras become slightly less active and the upper four chakras become more empowered. This can be a little disconcerting initially until we acclimatise and reassure ourselves that all is well.

This process is a preparation for living in 5d which even though appearing as physical is in fact a much less dense existence than 3d.

Many of us have enjoyed the excesses of pleasures living here in 3d but things are more refined in the higher realm :)

5. naomisilverart says:

Ok, thanks. I understand.