Energy Update 4th April 2013 – Movement!

gearsI had to pop out to one of the larger towns today and found I needed to concentrate more than normal whilst driving even though I didn’t feel in the least bit spacy. Then this evening I got a feeling and a brief image – I got the impression of huge ancient machinery, dormant for aeons, slowly starting to move.Β  I didn’t quite understand this feeling but it felt very real.

It wasn’t until later when washing up the dinner dishes (best time for inspiration / intuition / messages) I recalled something I was told a few days ago and dismissed. There was to be a cleansing of the area of the planet where thought-forms, dark thoughts and heavier negative energy reside. In order that people were not disturbed by the change in energy the energetic equivalent of cotton candy (candy floss) of a peachy / pink vibration would be wrapped around the planet to gently quieten the minds and emotions, this must have been what I felt as I drove πŸ™‚

So tying all this up, one can assume that these events did actually occur and in so doing have allowed something quite momentous at an extremely foundational and real level to start manifesting.

I decided to post this as confirmation to any others who also sense something more tangible is on the move πŸ™‚

Copyright Β© theviewfrommywindow.co.uk. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material freely, provided the content, including the title,Β  is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is not used for profit, and this copyright notice and link is included: http://theviewfrommywindow.co.uk/

6 Responses to “Energy Update 4th April 2013 – Movement!”

1. naomisilverart says:

I also had to focus more carefully while driving today. Although I have to say that I am feeling the intense clearing loud and clear, on both the physical and emotional levels. I could use some of that cotton candy right now. πŸ˜‰

• david says:

It felt like I wasn’t quite solid even though I was there driving, it felt like I was in the distance looking through my eyes πŸ™‚ Years since I had cotton candy πŸ˜€

2. naomisilverart says:

Sounds pretty trippy and fun (ok, well fun if you hadn’t been driving!). My guess from past experience is that you’re 2-4 days ahead of me, or possibly ahead of most of us. Which is why it’s so wonderful that you write these updates. I can’t wait for the cotton candy effect to set it because this past week has been tremendously difficult.

3. D says:

I also felt this “dampened” feeling. I wasn’t sure where all this was coming from. After finding your blog after the “energy waves” came through in March. I realized what ever I was feeling, you were too. I have never found another person who “experiences” like I do so finding your blog has revealed a lot. Sometimes we need a mirror to be able to reflect and get perspective. Thanks for being that!! I look forward to the clarity your blogs bring!!

• david says:

It sounds like you are a natural ‘sensitive’ too. Many writers about these things come from a background of research and study allowing their thoughts and feelings to be moulded. I find many are or were avid sci-fi readers or watchers which comes through in their writing. I do not have any of this I just sense things ( I used to hate it as I felt everybody’s anger or hatred and confusingly thought I had upset them πŸ™‚ ). So I don’t have access to the vast secrets of the universe but I have learnt how to sense changes in the energies πŸ™‚

4. D says:

It sounds like we are in the same proverbial “boat”. It is nice to know I am not the only one rowing! ;0) Yeah, I sure wish there was a manual!! I am grateful and honored when the universe presents such people as yourself to help bring clarity and reflection my way!! A treasure for sure! I feel like we “stir” people up. They can’t explain it, but they “know” it has to do with you being “different”. People naturally fear what they don’t understand.